Sunday 10 October 2010

Dyn Com: Brand Yourself

Have been told to brand myself for a Dynamic Communications coursework. Obviously, being a bit of a dick, my first thought was to make an image which looked like i'd literally branded myself, but I soon realised this didn't really fit the brief. :( So i've been looking at some other logos/brands, and found some I think are cool, and I think i've got a vague idea of where i'm going to take my actual brand.

This is the Marvel Logo/ Ident. I've always liked this, and am hoping to incorporate the way it's done into my own Ident:



A similar technique is also used on this loading screen from Guitar Hero: World Tour:


I really like they way they stack images on top of each other, especially the Guitar Hero one. I'm thinking of basically using that technique with various images of my head, but done in a particular art style.
For that art style, i'm thinking of something similar to this:


Marcus' face obviously, not the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment